BOOK A VACCINE SLOT FOR YOURSELF & YOUR DEPENDENT
PPVs in Klang Valley are closing. And schools are opening. Make sure to provide yourself and your kids (aged 12 – 17) with protection by getting vaccinated. 🛡️
Now you can book vaccine slots via:
- SELANGKAH App (Home Screen > Selvax (Vaccine) > Self Booking)
Just pick the location and date that suit your convenience. Click here to watch tutorials on how to make a booking.
Book now so everyone can be safe!
Disclaimer: This service is provided by our merchant partner Selcare Clinic Sdn Bhd.
BOOK, PAY & VACCINATE AT SELVAX CENTRES
- THE SELCARE VACCINE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
There are two programmes available:
1. Selcare Vaccine Bulk Sales
– Open to Hospitals, Clinics & Pharmacies.
– To purchase, please call 03-7931 9309 or send your enquiries to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can call or send a WhatsApp message to 019-666 1767 or 013-446 0366.
2. Selcare Vaccine for Individuals
You are now able to book, pay and vaccinate immediately at our Selcare Clinics and GP Panel clinics, not only in Klang Valley but also other states as well.
The list of the Selcare and GP Panel Clinics are as follows:
- Address: 25, Jln Dato Dagang 39, Taman Sri Sentosa, 41200 Klang, Selangor
- Contact: 03-5161 5426
- Address: A-14-0-6, Jalan Permai 1/1, Taman Puchong Permai, Batu 13, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
- Contact: 03-5882 0650
- Address: 11, Jalan P9 B/1, Presint 9, 62250 Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya.
- Contact: 03-8893 0268 | 03-8888 0263 | 03-8888 3268
Selcare USJ Sentral
- Address: Persiaran Subang, G-7, Jalan Usj Sentral 3, USJ Sentral, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Contact: 03-8023 5358 | 03-8011 4962
- Address: M19, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, SkyPark Terminal, Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, 47200 Subang, Selangor.
- Contact: 03-7847 3969
The KL Clinic, Bangunan Rohas Perkasa
- Address: Mezzanine Floor, East Wing, Rohas Perkasa, No. 9, Jalan P Ramlee, Wilayah, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2166 0395 | 03-2181 3362
The KL Clinic, KLO Stesyen Keretapi Lama KTM
- Address: Stesen Keretapi Lama, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Kampung Attap, 50621 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2276 5239
The KL Clinic, Menara Hap Seng 2
- Address: Lot No. 1M-02, Level 1M, Menara Hap Seng 2, Plaza Hapseng, Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2022 0343
The KL Clinic, Menara Olympia
- Address: Suite 0401, 4th Floor, Menara Olympia, No. 8, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2022 3267
The KL Clinic, Menara Worldwide
- Address: GF Unit B-1 & B-2, Menara Worldwide, 198 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2181 5677
The KL Clinic, Sri Rampai
- Address: No.42, Jalan Megan Setapak, Taman Megan Sri Rampai, 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-4143 8250
The KL Clinic, UBN Tower
- Address: 2nd floor, UBN Tower, 10, Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Contact: 03-2072 2239 | 03-2022 2239
GP PANEL CLINICS:
PDAR Padang Besar
- Address: No 11, Jalan Besar, 02100, Padang Besar
- Contact: 04-9490698
PDAR Alor Mengkudu
- Address: No 105, Taman Limau Manis 2, Jalan Alor Mengkudu, 05400, Alor Setar
- Contact: 04-7310166
PDAR Cindai Jaya
- Address: No 2 Jalan Cindai Jaya 1, Taman Cindai Jaya, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
- Contact: 04-422 5969
Poliklinik Dr. Azhar & Rakan-Rakan (Kulim)
- Address: 121, Pusat Perniagaan Putra, Jalan Kelang Lama, 09000, Kulim
- Contact: 04-4958116
Klinik Dr. Mazlan (Tanjung Malim)
- Address: No 40 Jalan Chong Ah Peng, 35900, Tanjung Malim
- Contact: 012-5414491
Klinik Pertama, Ipoh
- Address: No 36, Jalan Ng Weng Hup, Taman Pertama, 30100, Ipoh
- Contact: 05-5269501
PDAR Ampang Baru, Perak
- Address: No 8, Jalan Ampang Baru 6B, Pusat Perdagangan Ampang Baru, 31350,Ipoh
- Contact: 05-3110667
PDAR Ipoh, Perak
- Address: No 13, Hala Taman Meru 13, Taman Meru 2B, 30020, Ipoh
- Contact: 05-5279969
- Address: No 45, Jalan Changkat Utama, 34850, Taipimg
- Contact: 05-8553969
Klinik Bersatu, Georgetown
- Address: 30, Gat Lebuh Macallum,Georgetown, 10300, Pulau Pinang
- Contact: 04-2612735
Klinik Dr Dashindar Singh (Simpang Ampat)
- Address: 2194, Jalan Bukit Minyak, Kawasan Perniagaan Asas Murni, 14100, Simpang Ampat,Pulau Pinang
- Contact: 04-5883817
PDAR Seberang Perai
- Address: No 5, Jalan Tasek Gelugor Jaya, Pusat Komersial, Tasek Gelugor Jaya, 13300
- Contact: 04-5733377
PDAR Tmn Sena Jaya, Kepala Batas
- Address: 16, Ground Floor, Jalan Sena Jaya, Taman Sena Jaya, 13200, Pulau Pinang
- Contact: 012-4101246
Klinik Famili, Mantin
- Address: No 1-G, Jalan Besar Mantin, 71700, Mantin
- Contact: 06-7584339
PDAR Seremban 2
- Address: 19, Ground Floor, Jalan S2 B15, Pusat Dagangan Seremban 2,70300, Seremban
- Contact: 06-6012466
AMC Medical Clinic
- Address: No 63, (G-Floor), Jalan S2 B21, Pusat Dagangan Seremban 2 (Centrio), 70300 Seremban, N. Sembilan
- Contact: 019-5562828
Klinik Hana (Nilai)
- Address: G2-G, Acacia Avenue, Jalan Jati 9, Putra Nilai, 71800, N. Sembilan
- Contact: 06-7991284
Klinik Prima Melaka
- Address: No 19A, Jalan KJ 2,Taman Krubong Jaya,75250,Cheng
- Contact: 06-336 6321
Poliklinik Azhali Medik, Melaka
- Address: 7, Jalan BU 5,Taman Bachang Utama,75400, Bachang
- Contact: 06-2881370
Ohana Mediclinic (Melaka Tengah)
- Address: No 22, 22-1 , Jalan Cheng Perdana 1/1B, Taman Cheng Perdana, 75250 Melaka Tengah, Melaka
- Contact: 06-3122556
Klinik Famili, Johor Bahru
- Address: No 4, Jalan Setia Tropika 1/1, Taman Setia Tropika, 81200 Johor Bahru
- Contact: 07-2342250
Klinik Kurnia, Batu Pahat
- Address: No 35, Jalan Orchard Heights 1, Taman Orchard Heights, 83000, Batu Pahat
- Contact: 07-4322518
- Address: No 272, Jalan Kenanga 29/8, Indahpura, Kulai, 81000, Johor
- Contact: 018-355 9055
Poliklinik Perdana, Johor
- Address: No 17-01, Jalan Perdana 4,Taman Sri Pulai Perdana 2, 81300, Skudai Johor Bahru
- Contact: 011-51905939
Klinik Sihat (Segamat)
- Address: No 46-A, Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Genuang Kampong,Pusat Komersial Abdullah, 85000, Segamat Johor
- Contact: 07-9332666
Klinik Bakti (Kluang)
- Address: No 11, Jalan Seri Impian 1/1, Taman Seri Impian, 86000, KLluang
- Contact: 07-7715562
Klinik As-salam, Kuantan
- Address: No B42 & B44-GF, Jalan IM 7/5,Bandar Indera Mahkota, 25200, Kuantan
- Contact: 012-5760969
Klinik Dr Firdaus, Kota Bharu
- Address: Lot 1564, Tingkat Bawah, KG Gayong, Jalan Pengkalan Chepa, 15400, Kota Bharu
- Contact: 09-7741101
PDAR Gong Badak
- Address: PT 37773, Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Gong Pak Damat, Taman Desa Jaya, 21300, Kuala Terengganu
- Contact: 09-6651063
Klinik Safwa (Kuala Terengganu)
- Address: Lot 1778 B & 1778 C,20050, Kuala Terengganu
- Contact: 09-6225656
We are continuing our efforts to make vaccines available to more people, nationwide. Get your vaccine stocks now!
How to check your SelVAX vaccination appointment
How to undergo your vaccination process at the PPV
How to check your vaccination details after receiving your first dose
How to check your second dose appointment
How to view your digital vaccine certificate
How to verify your digital vaccine certificate
SelVAX KOMUNITI: HOW TO USE VOUCHER CODE
OTHER LANGUAGES, provided by UNHCR
CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTERS FOR SelVAX NOW OPEN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (as of 27 June 2021)
What is SelVAX?
SelVAX is the Selangor State’s efforts to complement the Program Imunisasi Covid-19 Kebangsaan (PICK) to achieve the target of herd immunity.
It comprises a program to speed up the inoculation process of target groups identified by the State (State Program) and a program to protect the State’s economy which contributes majorly to the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (Industry Program).
The State Program will be given for free to at least 250,000 citizens who are not yet inoculated. Among the groups involved are members of the Peduli Sihat Scheme and the B40 group.
The Industry Program is a paid program open to companies voluntarily and focused to inoculate at least 1,000,000 workers.
However, employers are to bear the costs of this vaccination programme and employees shall bear no cost whatsoever related to SelVAX.
How do I register for SelVAX?
You may register at the SELANGKAH Vax website (https://vax.selangkah.my)
Who is eligible to enrol in SelVAX?
Currently, registration is open to all companies in Malaysia. Registration for individuals/families/healthcare facilities will be open soon.
I have already registered in MySejahtera for the National Vaccination Program. What happens to my registration in MySejahtera if I enrol in SelVAX?
Your registration will still be recorded in MySejahtera.
When should I provide the employee list?
The list must be provided to us through email (in a template which we shall provide) after full payment is made.
I have registered and received a quotation. However, there’s a change in my employee numbers. Can I get a new quotation?
Yes. You are able to amend the employee numbers in vax.selangkah.my and will be issued a new quotation.
Where are the locations for the SelVAX?
If your employee numbers are more than 1500, vaccination could be administered at your workplace subject to the suitability of the location.
If your employee numbers are less than 1500, vaccination will take place at a Vaccine Administration Centre (PPV) or a designated panel clinic.
If my employees are less than 1,500 people, do I still have the option to vaccinate onsite?
No. Employees will be advised to take the vaccination at the nearest Vaccine Administration Center (PPV). The locations of the PPV will be informed by the system or the person in charge of the PPV.
Can I choose the location for SelVAX?
Yes. Employers will receive a link to choose the appointment location.
When can I choose my slot for vaccination?
This can only be done once full payment is made.
My company has more than one subsidiary/branch. Can I register them under one parent company?
Upon completion of vaccination under SelVAX, will the same data be shared to MySejahtera on the vaccination status?
Yes. Reports of the vaccination will be shared with Ministry of Health (MOH) and MySejahtera.
Can my appointment be rescheduled?
Yes. However, the new date will be at the discretion of SelVAX’s administration.
Is it necessary for all my employees to download the Selangkah App for SelVAX?
Yes. For employees who do not have a smartphone, a physical vaccination card will be given at the SelVAX site.
Is there any maximum number of employees that I can register for SelVAX?
Is there any minimum number of employees that I can register for SelVAX?
Can foreign workers under my employment enroll for SelVAX?
Yes, with valid documentation.
Are we going to be issued any certificates after we have completed two doses of the vaccine?
Yes. A digital certificate will be issued once the two doses are complete.
When will this vaccination program start?
The vaccination program will begin on Monday, 28 June 2021.
Will there be any priority given to specific groups of people (e.g company with frontlines, senior citizens etc.)
No. The vaccine will be administered via first come first serve basis.
What type of Covid-19 vaccine will be provided under SelVAX
CoronaVac Vaccine (SinoVac) manufactured by SinoVac Life Sciences.
Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe and effective?
Yes, all COVID-19 vaccines approved by the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Division (NPRA) are safe and effective for use in Malaysia. NPRA is the body responsible for evaluating vaccines’ safety and effectiveness before being registered in Malaysia.
To date, the COVID-19 vaccine for Malaysia has been given conditional approval based on strict adherence to the evaluation of scientific, clinical and technical data. The Drug Control Authority (DCA) will approve the use of the vaccine in Malaysia based on the results of the NPRA assessment.
CoronaVac (SinoVac) vaccine have obtained conditional approval from the Drug Control Authority (DCA) and the National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Division (NPRA) on 8 January 2021.
Source: vaksincovid.gov.my; FAQs
How many doses are required for this vaccination?
Two doses per person.
When will the second dose of the vaccine be administered?
Minimum 21 days after the first dose.
What is the acceptable age to receive this vaccine?
18 years – 89 age years old with no contraindications.
What are the common side effects after getting vaccinated?
The common side effects are pains at the site of injection. Other side effects are headaches, muscle pains, fever /chills, joint pains, swelling at the injection site, nausea, weight loss and swelling of the spleen nodes.
What should I do if the side effects persist after more than 48 hours or worsens?
- See a doctor immediately
- Report side effects through the Selangkah App
- You can also report side effects to www.npra.gov.my
Do employees need to do a Covid-19 swab test before vaccination?
No. However employers should take necessary precautions to ensure that their employees are not Covid-19 positive immediately prior to vaccination.
If an employee was Covid-19 positive, is he/she still eligible for the vaccine?
Yes. Covid-19 patient is eligible for vaccination after 3-months post-infection.
What are the conditions that render my employees NOT be eligible to receive the vaccine?
Individuals with the following criteria are not eligible to receive the vaccine:
● Individuals who are hypersensitive or known to be allergic to any component (active ingredients or excipients or any material used in process) of the vaccine or similar vaccine;
● Previous severe allergic reactions to the vaccine (e.g., acute anaphylaxis, angioedema, dyspnea);
● Individuals who are undergoing cancer treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy);
● Individuals who underwent organ transplants such as kidney or blood stem cells within 3 months before vaccination;
● Individuals with low platelet count;
● Individuals who have a fever due to a viral/bacterial infection;
● Individuals receiving treatment with monoclonal antibodies or blood plasma as a treatment for COVID-19 within 3 months prior to vaccination;
● Individuals with HIV disease
Are pregnant and lactating mothers allowed to take the vaccine?
CoronaVac (Sinovac Covid-19 vaccines) are now suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers between 14-33 weeks of gestation.
However, pregnant and lactating mothers are advised to consult with a doctor should they have any concerns.
Source: vaksincovid.gov.my; Guidelines on Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy and
PAYMENT & REFUND
Is the vaccine under SelVAX free-of-charge?
No. Employers shall be wholly responsible for the vaccination cost for its employee. The Employee shall bear no cost whatsoever related to SelVAX.
What is the cost for the vaccine under SelVAX?
RM350 for two doses.
When do I pay the for the vaccination?
You are able to pay upon receipt of the quotation.
When do I get my vaccination slot?
You will get your slot as soon as possible after full payment is made and full name list is given depending on the availability of a slot.
When will I know the details of my appointment?
Vaccine recipients will receive confirmation of the date and location of the vaccination at least three (3) days before the scheduled appointment date.
I still haven't got an appointment date for the vaccination. Can I continue to go to a PPV to get a vaccine injection without an appointment?
No. Walk-ins without valid appointments are not allowed.
How will the employees be notified on the appointment date?
Employees can be notified through these methods:
- Communication from the company’s management to their employees
- Through their individual Selangkah App (employees need to download the Selangkah App)
- Phone call or SMS from SCVP’s administration
What if my employee receives an appointment from the National Vaccination Program before the SelVAX appointment date but my company has already paid for his/her vaccination under SelVAX. Will my company be able to get a refund?
Yes. But subject to terms and conditions.
Between the payment date and the appointment date, one of my employees refused to get the vaccine. Will my company be able to get a refund?
Between the payment date and the appointment date, one of my employees is discovered not eligible to receive the vaccine due to health issues. Will my company be able to get a refund?
Yes. But subject to terms and conditions.
Is there any compensation provided to the recipients who experienced serious Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI)?
Yes, the SelVAX Program would provide compensation for the affected recipient provided the vaccination was medically certified to have caused death or permanent disability. This is also subject to terms and conditions.
How do I cancel my registration?
Cancellation of registration is not necessary. Upon the expiry of the quotation given, the system will automatically cancel your registration.
How do I know if my registration is successful and complete?
Your registration is successful and complete when you receive a booking ID. The format of the booking ID is: VXSL*****
How do I edit my registration?
i. Call our hotline 1800-22-6600
ii. Through our website at vax.selangkah.my
What is the role of the Selangkah App in SelVAX?
Selangkah App is an application that will be used for the purposes of:
i. Viewing appointment dates, time and locations of vaccination.
ii. Verification by the client after receiving their doses.
iii. Issuing digital certificate to the clients after they have completed the required doses.
iv. Reporting cases of AEFI.
Is it necessary for all vaccine recipients to download the Selangkah App?
It is recommended for them to download the Selangkah App for the purposes mentioned in Question no. 47.